A map of Ontario detailing sports and activities located within the "Heart of Canada - Ontario - [an] easy to reach vacation land!" The "things to see & do" are located at different stops along the Trans-Canada Highway. Map dated 1961. Published for free distribution by the Department of Travel & Publicity of the Province of Ontario.
A reproduction of "A New and Accurate Map of Part of North-America, Comprehending the Provinces of New England, New York, Pennsilvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island & Part of Virginia, Canada and Halifax, For the Illustration of M. Peter Kalms Travels." Written at the bottom is "Publish'd according to Act of Parliament Mrahc 7th, 1771."
A certified reproduction of "Taylor's Plan of George Street (added to the plan by John Emerson, P. L. S.) by Samuel M. Benson, P. L. S. on north 40 feet of Lot # 45 to access Adam Street from road between Lots # 8 & 9 in 2nd Concession Thurlow for George Taylor." Signed August 25, 1874.
This copy was made in 1972 of plan #175, as registered in the Hastings Land Registry Office.
A certified reproduction of the "Alterations in Plan of part of Village of Marmora shewing additional lots laid out by T. P. Pearce on Lots # 7 & 8 in Concession 4 Township of Marmora.” Surveyed by C. Fraser Aylsworth Jr. P. L. S., and signed July 18, 1891.
This copy was made in 1972 of plan #285, as registered in the Hastings Land Registry Office.
A reproduction by the Canadian Department of Energy, Mines and Resources of "An Accurate Map of Canada with the adjacent Countries Exhibiting the late Seat of War between the English & French in those parts." Original map was issued in 1761 at London. Includes the areas named; New South Wales, New Britain, Canada, south Louisiana, Virginia, "Pennsilvania," New York and New England. The names and location of Indigenous peoples are also featured on the map.
A plan of Lots 174-179 (inclusive) on the shore of York River, in the town of Bancroft. Scale 100 feet to an inch. The original plan was drawn for Billa Flint on September 13, 1888. It was traced on tissue paper and registered as a Town Plan on December 15, 1911.
A certified reproduction of the "Bay Lake Shores subdivision of Lot # 4 in Concession 9, Township of Faraday.” The area includes the southwest shore of Bay Lake in Faraday Township. Surveyed by Garnet Lawrence Berkeley, O. L. S. and signed February 5, 1949.
A certified reproduction of the "Bay Lake Shores- Unit No. 2...subdivision of part of Lots # 4 and 5 in the 9th Concession of Township of Faraday.” The area includes Lots # 1 to 36 along the shore of Bay Lake. Surveyed by Garnet Lawrence Berkeley, O. L. S. and signed August 21, 1950.
This copy was made in 1972 of plan #850, as registered in the Hastings Land Registry Office.
A certified reproduction of the "Bell Subdivision - part of Lot # 38, Concession 2, north of College Street West, Township of Sidney, now City of Bellevile - owners Edgar H. Bell and Gloria J. Bell.” The area includes; north of College Street West and west of Sidney Street Lots # 1 to 5. Surveyed by Ronald Benn, O. L. S. and signed December 23, 1963.
A blueprint of the Belleville Arena Seating Plan. The (Memorial) Arena is located on Market Street, between Pinnacle and Front Streets. Drawn by City Engineer, Charles A. Mott, and signed January 5, 1929.
A map of heritage buildings, using Goad's Fire Insurance Maps from 1904-1908, in the East Hill area of Belleville, Ontario. Prepared by the Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee in 1985. A colour chart dictates red for first priority; yellow for important to the street scape; blue for lost heritage; green for open areas.
A blueprint plan showing land required by the Canadian Northern Ontario Railway for a proposed right-of-way on Lots 1-2A, Dundas Street, Belleville. The property belonging to Mary E. Ponton is coloured in pink and amounts to 1.05 acres. The plan was signed on October 23, 1911 at Toronto.