Mostrar 397 resultados

Registo de autoridade
Pessoa coletiva

Quinte Conservation

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • 1995-

Quinte Conservation was formed in 1995 as a merger of three existing conservation authorities: the Moira River Conservation Authority, the Napanee Region Conservation Authority, and the Prince Edward Region Conservation Authority.

Wallbridge Women's Institute

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • 1907-1991

Wallbridge Women's Institute was founded in 1907 with 32 members from the eastern part of Sidney Township, Ontario. It closed in 1991.

Scott's Church Ladies Aid

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • 1924-1930

The Ladies Aid group was organized on 3 January 1924 at the home of Mrs J. A. Lott, Frankford, Ontario. The first president was Mrs Howard Dafoe. The group met on the fourth Wednesday of the month and had a yearly subscription of ten cents. The group organized social events as fundraisers for Scott's Church.

City of Belleville. Honours and Awards Committee

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • 1978-

The Honours and Awards Committee recognizes achievements in sports and organizes an annual awards presentation in Belleville, Ontario, to honour recipients.

Kilties

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • 1902-1933

The Kilties Band of Belleville, Ontario, was one of Canada's most popular international touring bands of its day. Thomas P.J. Power and William F. Robinson were its first bandmasters, and its membership at times included cornetist, Mr. Voss, and pipe sergeant, David Ferguson (who also recorded bagpipe solos for Berliner). Playing at parks and touring on the vaudeville circuit, they eventually performed in 20 countries, appearing at the St. Louis World's Fair in 1904 and giving two Royal Command Performances in Britain. From 1908 to 1910 they went around the world, and in 1915 played to great critical acclaim at the Panama-San Diego Exposition.

Bethel-Zion Women's Institute

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • 1912-

Bethel-Zion Women's Institute was organized in Phillipston in January 1912.

Belleville & District Shrine Club

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • 1946-

The Belleville & District Shrine Club was incorporated in 1946. Its headquarters are at 51 Highland Avenue, Belleville, Ontario, a property built in 1881 by barrister Nathaniel Baldwin Falkiner (1838-1905).

Township of Wollaston

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • 1880-

Wollaston Township became part of Hastings County in 1858. It had previously been combined with Tudor, Cashel and Limerick, but became a separate municipality in 1880. In 2019 it had a population of around 700 people.

John Street United Church

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • 1847-1937

The John Street United Church (originally John Street Presbyterian Church) in Belleville, Ontario, was dedicated on 11 January 1852 and destroyed by fire on 31 October 1936. In February 1937 the congregation voted to disband.
The pastors of the church are listed in W. C. Mikel's 'City of Belleville History' as follows:
1847-1857 Rev. William Gregg
1857-1859 Rev. William F. White
1859-1870 Rev. William McLaren
1870-1879 Rev. John Burton
1880-1886 Rev. David Mitchell
1886-1891 Rev. J. Henry George
1891-1895 Rev. J. L. George
1895-1902 Rev. T. J. Thompson
1902-1913 Rev. A H. Drumm
1913-1917 Rev. E. C. Currie
1917-1928 Rev. D. C. Ramsay
1928-1937 Rev. Robert Hall

Steele & Co.

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • 1893-c.1913

Steele & Co. was a firm of photographers in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Tabernacle United Church

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • 1877-1995

The cornerstone for Tabernacle Methodist Episcopal Church was laid in 1877 on Church Street in Belleville, Ontario. The church was demolished in 1995 after its congregation merged with Holloway Street United Church to form St. Matthew's United Church.

Belleville Scout-Guide Museum

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • 1975-

The Belleville Scout-Guide Museum began as a private collection in the home of Ron Moon of Corbyville.

Belleville Arena Company Limited

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • 1929-

The Belleville Arena Company was formed to construct an arena in downtown Belleville, Ontario.

R. H. King Academy

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • 1922-

Scarborough High School opened in 1922 and was renamed Scarborough Collegiate Institute in 1930. In 1954 it became the R. H. King Collegiate Institute, until 1989 when it was renamed again as R. H. King Academy. Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._H._King_Academy

Friends of McGeachie

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • c.1995-

The Friends of McGeachie are a volunteer group which supports the McGeachie Conservation Area on Steenburg Lake in Hastings County.

Island Creamery

  • Pessoa coletiva
  • fl. 1898
Resultados 101 a 120 de 397