Argyll Chapter IODE

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Argyll Chapter IODE

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1910-2001

History

The Argyll Chapter of the Imperial Order of Daughters of Empire was established in Belleville on 10 November 1910. Membership was open to the wives, mothers, sisters and daughters of active members of the Argyll Light Infantry regiment, with the Commanding Officer's wife (if there was one) taking the position of Regent. The organization raised funds for local service personnel and charities. It was disbanded in 2001.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC