- 1906-1926 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Wellman's Corners was established as a Wesleyan Methodist church in 1869. It became part of the United Church in 1925 and was closed in 1968. The Wellman's Women's Institute bought the building in 1969 (http://collections.fwio.on.ca/3316550/data).
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Transferred from Stirling Public Library in March 2017.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Board of Trustees minute book, 1906-1926 and account book, 1907-1920.