Township of Marmora and Lake

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Township of Marmora and Lake

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1821-

History

The Township of Marmora was attached to the County of Hastings by an act of the provincial Parliament of Upper Canada passed on 14 April 1821. The townships of Lake and Marmora were combined in a by-law passed by the County of Hastings on 11 June 1852. The township amalgamated with the Village of Deloro in 1998 and with the Village of Marmora in 2001.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places