CA ON00156 CA/1/2/2
- April 2012 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 PDF file (8MB)
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Composite file of presentations delivered at a Hastings County Historical Society event in April 2012 by volunteers and staff of the Community Archives. The presenters were:
- Al Cleary on Belleville Fire Department & Harry the Horse'
- Elizabeth Mitchell on 'Hastings County Directories'
- Lois Foster on 'The Atheneum'
- George Pearce on 'James Bertram Collip'
- Annis Ross on 'Terry Forin Collection'
- Gerry Boyce on 'Hutton of Hastings, the Story of the Book'
- Diane Sule on 'Oral History: Gwen Lazier in her own Words'
- Adele Dibben on 'Comparison of Aerial Photos between 1919-1948'
- Jeanne Delaney on 'Intelligencer Time Capsules'
- Mary Jane Throop on 'Billa Flint'
- Lindi Pierce on 'War of 1812, What Did You Do in the War, Daddy?'
- Kieran Delaney on 'Scanning & Digitalization'
- Bill Kennedy on 'Outlook, the Hastings County Historical Society Newsletter'
- [Sharon White] on 'The Future: Our records are priceless and deserve a new home' with update on plans for converting the former Irish Hall building at 315 Church Street into an archival facility.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
Digital object metadata