CA ON00156 TML
- 1900-2016 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
5m of textual records
Name of creator
The Township of Marmora was attached to the County of Hastings by an act of the provincial Parliament of Upper Canada passed on 14 April 1821. The townships of Lake and Marmora were combined in a by-law passed by the County of Hastings on 11 June 1852. The township amalgamated with the Village of Deloro in 1998 and with the Village of Marmora in 2001.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Transferred from Township of Marmora and Lake, July 2018.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Records of Marmora and Lake Township, including assessment rolls.