- 1978, 1995 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
The first Methodist meeting held in Belleville took place in 1815. The first meeting house was built on Pinnacle Street in 1818 and expanded in later years. In 1865 a new church opened on Bridge Street, on land provided by Billa Flint.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Hal Wilson program donated by Beth Green.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Programme for 'Centennial! A musical tribute to Belleville's British Heritage' at Bridge Street United Church, 1978
- Programme for a dinner in honour of Dr. Harold A. (Hal) Wilson, held on 4 May 1995