Item DA 2020.04 - Photocopy of plot plan of the Deseronto Cemetery

Open original Digital object

Identity area

Reference code

CA ON00156 DA 2020.04

Title

Photocopy of plot plan of the Deseronto Cemetery

Date(s)

  • c.1980 (Creation)

Level of description

Item

Extent and medium

4 pages, taped together

Context area

Name of creator

Administrative history

Deseronto, Ontario was incorporated as a town in 1889. The settlement had become a village in 1871, known as Mill Point. It was given the name Deseronto in 1881, after Captain John Deserontyon, the leader of the 20 families who settled in the area as the Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte in 1784.

Archival history

Donated to the Deseronto Archives.

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Transferred to the Community Archives in September 2016.

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Plan of the Deseronto Cemetery, with plot numbers.

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling

Accruals

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Item has been photographed and is online at https://www.flickr.com/photos/deserontoarchives/3214894181/

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation revision deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Digital object (External URI) rights area

Digital object (Reference) rights area

Digital object (Thumbnail) rights area

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places