- Land, settlement and immigration, 1394 results
- Government, 631 results
- Business and commerce, 599 results
- Buildings and structures, 597 results
- Community life, 537 results
- Family and personal life, 452 results
- Transportation and utilities, 435 results
- Education, 419 results
- Military, 343 results
- Organizations, 316 results
5413 Archivistische beschrijving results for Ontario
397 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA ON00156 2014-50
Newspaper clippings relating to Victor Rowbotham's time in the Cadet Corps of Queen Victoria School in Belleville, Ontario, with certificate from the Dominion Marksmen Competition awarding him the Gold Pin and free membership in the Dominion of Canada Rifle Association, 1 January 1935.
Three boxes containing the following pins:
1 gold pin awarded to Victor Rowbotham
1 silver pin awarded to Victor Rowbotham
1 bronze pin awarded to Victor Rowbotham
1 bronze pin awarded to Alfred Rowbotham
1 Laura Secord Match medallion awarded to Victor Rowbotham
1 Strathcona Trust medallion awarded to Victor Rowbotham
3 Cadets M.D. #3 medallions awarded to Victor Rowbotham
- CA ON00156 2014-53
The fonds consists of 1 b/w photograph, 9 notebooks, a projectionist manual, 4 film directories, a pamphlet on selected films, souvenir programme, an envelope, film schedules, banking records and minute notes.
B/W photograph of Jim and Connie Churchill at their wedding, 1935.
Small black notebook listing films at different schools 1945-47.
Black notebook, Treasurer of Foxboro and District Film Council 1948 and 1949 includes information on membership, mailing list, film rentals and receipts.
Black notebook 1950, Jan. 1 – Sept. 1, records memberships, film rentals and receipts.
Blue notebook, 1950-51, records memberships, film rentals, receipts and attendance.
Black notebook 1956-58 records film titles, number of showings and attendance at each.
Small black notebook, Mar. 5, 1945- Jan. 8, 1947, Wanda I. Sine Foxboro Public School, records meeting minutes, pages cut out, poor condition, pages falling out, back cover detached, other things tucked between pages, notices, letter, envelope.
Black notebook, Wanda I. Sine Secretary-Treasurer, 1947 records meeting minutes, receipts, secretaries report.
2 ring notebook, Jan. 14, 1948, report of the secretary of Foxboro and District Film Council for 1947, Treasurers report and meeting minutes from 1948, typed with handwritten notes at the end.
Green minute book, Dec. 1950.
Manual of Projectionist Training, no date.
Film Directory 1962-63.
Films 1963, catalogue of films.
2 loose pages, information on film strips.
Pamphlet on eight programs of selected films featuring stories from our history, no date.
Souvenir programme, NFB Jubilee 25, 1964.
Envelope to Mrs. C. Churchill from NFB.
2 film directories, 1963 and 1965, note from M.T Montgomery, Corrections to 1965 Directory
Pamphlet on history of Ontario Film Association Inc.
2 Annual Meeting and Fall Conference programmes
Envelope to Mrs. Churchill.
Film schedules from 1963 and 1965
2 notes from secretary-Treasurer
Zone B Special meeting Feb. 9, 1963
Minutes of annual meeting, Ontario Association of Film Councils Bulletin Sept. 1965
Minute notes from 1958-59, 61-62, 62-63, 63-64
Sidney circuit and Thurlow-Tyendinaga, list of teachers and schools
Map of Sidney Township
Notice from Mrs. R.B Hamilton
2 letters from Rev. W.A Smith
Banking records, receipts, invoices, statements and 2 bank books.
Zone A schedule 1965-1966
South Hastings Film Council
- CA ON00156 2014-54
Small collection of programs relating to Belleville, Ontario, comprising:
1) Card for Grotto's Taxi Service, 142 Front Street, c.1920
2) Program for Armistice Concert held on Monday 13 Nov [1922?] at Bridge Street Church, musical director Ernest MacMillan
3) Program for performance of 'The Crucifixion' by Sir John Stainer at Bridge Street Church, held on Good Friday, 2 April [1920 or 1926]
4) Program for recital at the Tabernacle Church by James Miles Booth, bass, and Edward R. Ransom, tenor, assisted by Gladys Pitcher, cellist, and Jessie B. Tuite, reader. Held Thursday 10 September [1925?]
5) Program for Belleville Men's Chorus, directed by Ross Hunter [1930s]
6) Program for Belleville Municipal Band Tattoo, 21 October 1936
7) Souvenir ticket of a steam train trip on 14 September 1969 in support of United Appeal causes
8) Program for Belleville's 4th Annual Canada Week Celebrations, 25 June to 1 July 1982
- CA ON00156 2014-56
Twenty cancelled cheques drawn on the Island Creamery account with the Dominion Bank of Belleville, Ontario, dated from January to February 1898 and signed by James R. Anderson, President.
- CA ON00156 2014-57
Twenty-six postcards of scenes in Belleville, Ontario.
Davis, Lillian Emily
- CA ON00156 2014-58
Promotional materials relating to Corby's Distillery in Corbyville, Ontario, collected by William Dack:
1) "A Proud Canadian" sticker
2) Postcard of a boy fishing in the Moira river next to the distillery buildings at Corbyville
3) Card advertising tours of the J.P. Wiser Distillery at Corbyville
4) Six notecards with pen and ink drawings of buildings at the distillery site in Corbyville by Poul Thrane
- CA ON00156 2014-59
Panoramic photograph of employees of the Stephens-Adamson Manufacturing Company of Canada Limited, Franklin Street, Belleville, Ontario. Taken 1 June 1943.
- CA ON00156 2014-65
Printed menu and program for a civic banquet held for the Belleville McFarlands hockey team. Signed by nine members of the team.
City of Belleville
- CA ON00156 2014-66
- 11 Nov 2014
20 colour photographs of the Remembrance Day parade in Belleville, Ontario.
- CA ON00156 2014-67
Notebook recording shows at the Griffin Opera House held on dates between August 1913 and April 1914.
Griffin Opera House
- CA ON00156 2014-68
Fan made of card with a wooden handle, advertising Sinclair's Dry Goods and Ladies' Garments. The store was on Front Street in Belleville, Ontario. The text on the back of the fan reads "Compliments of Sinclair's Dry Good and Ladies' Garment, Belleville, Ontario, the store where you get quality, style, service and economical prices. We invite your patronage. We study the wants of our customers and sell only standard high-grade goods". On the front of the fan is a drawing of a woman sewing a Union flag.
Sinclair's Dry Goods
- CA ON00156 2014-69
- CA ON00156 2014-71
Photographic prints showing:
1) City Centennial events in Belleville, Ontario, including the Mayor's Levée, Arts in the Park, Centennial Parade and double decker bus, Railway Week, Ethnic Festival [71 photographs]
2) Burrell's axe factory building (known as Meyer's Mill) before restoration, 1979 and Centennial log cabin in Front Street location [6 photographs]
3) Aerial views of open pit mine at Marmora, 1990 [3 photographs]
4) Views of Queensborough, spring 1993 [7 photographs]
5) Aerial views of downtown Belleville taken from Remax hot air balloon and the tower of Bridge Street United Church, 1993 [13 photographs]
6) People at Fort Kenthe, 1994 [2 photographs]
7) Ruth Burrows receiving the Order of Canada, 1999 [1 photograph]
8) Prince Edward's visit to the Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment at the Belleville Armouries, June 2005 [2 photographs]