Ontario Business College (Belleville)
Parallelle vormen van de naam
Gestandaardiseerde naamvorm(en) volgens andere regels.
Identificatiecode voor organisaties
The Ontario Business College was established as the Ontario Commercial College in Belleville, Ontario, in 1868 by Samuel G. Beatty and George Wallbridge. In 1871 Beatty purchased Wallbridge's share of the business and was joined by William Byron Robinson (1846-1921) and John Wesley Johnson. Beatty retired in 1879. The College was in operation in various locations in Belleville until it went into receivership in 1999.
Note that the Community Archives does not hold student transcripts for the Ontario Business College. Private career colleges in Ontario were not legally obligated to maintain student records (transcripts and/or diplomas) for any length of time until 2007.