CA ON00156 M/M400-2106
- 2 Dec. 1966 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 map (103cm x 72cm)
Name of creator
The Department of Mines of Canada was created in 1907.
Later, in 1936, it was reorganized as the Department of Mines and Resources.
In 1966, the department took on the role of energy development to become the Department of Energy, Mines and Resources.
In 1993, it merged with the Department of Forestry to become the Department of Natural Resources.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Donated by K. M. Brown.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
A map of Eastern Lake Ontario (Kingston) to False Ducks Island and Prince Edward County. A corrected reprint was published on December 2nd, 1966 by Department of Energy, Mines & Resources, Canadian Hydrographic Service Marine Sciences Branch. Authors: Canadian Hydrographic Service & the Untied States Lake Survey.
Dimensions 103cm x 72cm.
Donated by K.M. Brown.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Scanned and online at https://www.flickr.com/photos/cabhc/46940197965/
Related units of description
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
Digital object metadata