- CA ON00156 2011-13
1) Twelve letters from Nicholas Wood Blackburn to his future wife, Fannie Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Bateman and one from Lizzie to Nicholas, 1901-1902. Letters from Nicholas were written from Marmora, Blairton, Rat Portage [Kenora], Macdonald (Manitoba), Millbridge, Coe Hill Mines, L'Amable Station, and Turriff.
2) Colour photocopy of certificate of marriage of Nicholas Wood Blackburn and Fannie E. Bateman, 25 March1903
3) Last will and testament of Nicholas Wood Blackburn of Madoc Township, 1918
4) Photocopied diary entries of Lizzie Blackburn at the time of Nicholas's last illness, 1929-1930
5) Photocopy of a letter from the nurse who tended Nicholas Blackburn before his death, 1 January 1930
Blackburn, Nicholas Wood