Showing 64 resultsArchival description
3 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ON00156 HCHS TR/0514-1
File contains a display space information booklet, a copy of an aerial map of Exhibition park, an application for space at the Belleville exhibition, and the following newspaper clips on the c.1969 Belleville Fair: junior farmers judge livestock, fair hosts children's day, home sewing competition, candy competition at Fair, and other miscellaneous newspaper clips on the c.1969 Belleville Fair.
- CA ON00156 HCHS TR/0307
File contains an 1876 program celebrating the visit of Sir John A. MacDonald to Belleville, Ontario.
- CA ON00156 HCHS TR/0267B
- Hotel Quinte receipt addressed to Colonel William Nisbet Ponton, 1896
- Menu and toast list for the First Annual Dinner of the Midland District of Hotelmen at the Hotel Quinte, 22 January 1897
- Menu for dinner on 1 January 1900 at the Hotel Quinte, contained in metal case with calendar for 1900 "Compliments of J. F. Jenkins"
- Program for the Annual Banquet for the City of Belleville with Mayor Robert J. Graham, 1903
- Menu and toast list for for the Banquet for Col. M.J. Hendrick at the Hotel Quinte on 25 June 1908
- CA ON00156 HCHS TR/0972
File contains Confederation Life's magazine “Gallery of Canadian History” featuring photos of early life in Canada. There are also history stories from Confederation Life Collection calendars, such as the First English Flag on North America, the Founding of Halifax, the Welland Canal, etc.
- CA ON00156 HCHS TR/0971-1
File contains newspaper articles about Confederation, published for Canada's 60th anniversary, articles include topics such as Ottawa being named the capital by Queen Victoria, a copy of Queen's Victoria's proclamation, monuments to be unveiled in Ottawa, what life was like in Canada in 1867, etc. There is a also a poster “Gallery of Canadian History” featuring images of early Canadian life.
- CA ON00156 HCHS TR/0949
File contains a 1963 edition of the “Canadian Homes Magazine” produced by the Globe and Mail, featuring “an old fashioned Christmas”, including a look inside William Lyon MacKenzie's home.
- CA ON00156 HCHS TR/0913
File contains editions of Centennial Ontario, Vol. 10 provides information about events occurring throughout Ontario, and a special edition discusses beautification projects.
- CA ON00156 HCHS TR/0909
File contains a 1967 program of events occurring in Ontario to celebrate the Centennial.