Publications from the OSD-SJW Archives
- CA ON00156 2023-099
Three publications relating to the Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf:
- Admission List of Pupils, 1870-1879 (2022)
- Early Deaf Teache3rs, 1870-1931 (2023)
- Charles Bernard Coughlin, Third School Head, 1906-1928 (2023)
Records of Gerry Boyce's research on a number of published and unpublished subjects relating to the local history of Belleville and Hastings County. Research for published books include:
- Hutton of Hastings
- St. Andrew's Chronicles
- Eldorado: Ontario's First Gold Rush
- Sidney Township, 1790-1990
- Historic Hastings
- Belleville: Birth of a City
- Belleville: A Popular History
- Belleville City Hall
'The Alibi' yearbooks
- CA ON00156 2023-069
School yearbooks for Albert College for 1961, 1962 and 1963.
Albert College (Belleville, Ont.)
Two class photographs taken at Ontario Business College
- CA ON00156 2023-078
Two photographs of classes at the Ontario Business college. The 1900 photograph shows students from New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, the 1913 photo shows students in the shorthand department.
Clarke, W. S.
Seven wall maps taken from S.S. #15, Tyendinaga
- CA ON00156 2023-036
- Belleville Sun map of Hastings and Prince Edward Counties, 1898
- Canada Department of the Interior, Physical Map of Canada, 1928
- Canada Department of Mines and Resources, Map of the Dominion of Canada, 1937
- Ontario Topographic Map, Sheet 31 C3, Belleville Sheet, 1938
- Canada Department of Mines and Resources, Map of the World, 1938
- The Copp Clark Co. Ltd., Map of Canada and Newfoundland, 1945
- Lipton Tea, Map of the World, [1961-1964]
- Canadian Cheeses, Fact and Fancy by the Dairy Bureau of Canada (from Ivanhoe Cheese Inc.), 1987
Examination papers and concert program
- CA ON00156 2023-033
- Seven South Hastings Uniform Promotion Examinations paper for entrance to fourth class, set in 1892, 1894, 1902
- Program for Grand Military Concert at the Carman Opera House, 3 March 1908
Samuel Thomas Greene, First Deaf Teacher
- CA ON00156 2023-019
Booklet about Samuel Thomas Greene, teacher at the Ontario School for the Deaf (Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf).
Carbin, Clifton F.
- CA ON00156 2010-46
Posters designed by Graham Landgraff for the Moirantics event at Moira Secondary School in 1977.
Moira Secondary School