Showing 378 results

Archival description
File Buildings and structures
Print preview Hierarchy View:

36 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Intelligencer Time Capsule

The file contains a number of newspaper clippings from the 1930s about local residents and buildings. Also contains a piece of writing titled "The History of Friend Andrews told by Alexander Andrews (1959). The item is dated 20 January 1961 and is a genealogy of the Andrews family.

Masonic : King Baldwin Preceptory

File contains a printed booklet ca. 1961 entitled History of King Baldwin Preceptory, No. 6 Belleville, Ontario. Also contains a printed obituary dated August 4, 1928, of Rt. Em. Kt. Richard Henry Spencer, Presiding Preceptor of the Belleville No. 6 King Baldwin Preceptory. Also present is a printed booklet of by laws of the King Baldwin Preceptory ca. 1928, and blueprints of the Preceptory Hall, 1926.

Boyce, Beverly

Philippa Faulkner

The file contains a letter from Philippa Faulkner, dated 22 December 1991 and addressed to the Hastings County Historical Society in Belleville. There is a subsequent response to Mrs. Faulkner from the then president of the society Bernard Wright.

Louis Curtiss, Progressive Architecture

The file contains a letter from the United States Steel Corporation, dated 8-November 1963 addressed to the Mayor of Belleville. It includes an article about Louis Curtiss, reprinted from the August 1983 issue of Progressive Architecture magazine. Louis Curtiss was born in Belleville on 1-July-1865, the second son of Frances Elvira and Don Carlos Curtiss.

William Hutton Crypt

The file contains a letter from Gerry Boyce dated January 6, 1992 and addressed to Jack Arthur and the Directors of Hastings County Historical Society. The subject of the letter is the William Hutton Crypt Stone at the Belleville Cemetery.

Prince Edward County - The White Chapel

File contains: a copy of Rev. Darius Dunham's Handwriting on the first Picton Class Paper (circa. 1793); a newspaper article from The Ontario Intelligencer, dated 9 June 1959 titled "Plaque Unveiled to Mark "White Chapel" as Historic Church Site in P.E. County and (2) original programs from the 150th Anniversary Service held 7 June 1959.

Results 1 to 20 of 378