File contains an original copy of a booklet written by Rev. R.S. Forneri in 1888 entitled "The United Empire Loyalist and The Memorial Church, Adolphustown, Ontario". File also contains several newspaper clippings from 1959 about the Adolphustown Church.
File contains a newspaper article concerning the activities of the Lennox and Addington Historical Society including an excavation of the site of the Napanee Glass Factory by a team of archaeologists from the Royal Ontario Museum.
File consists of a newspaper article containing the text of Dr. Allan Walters' history of the Allan Macpherson House, Napanee. The history was delivered as an address at a fund-raising dinner of the Lennox and Addington Historical Society on 24 February 1962, as part of a campaign to purchase and restore the home.
File contains a newspaper clipping that includes an article about Chief Melville Hill of the Tyendinaga Reserve speaking in Winnipeg at a Metis conference about the democratic condition on his reserve. There is also an article about a fundraiser to save the Allan Macpherson House.
File contains a print copy of the Lennox and Addington Historical Society Papers and Records, Vol. 1, 1909. Also contains a newspaper article concerning the demolition in 1970 of White's Church, erected in 1841, in Bayside Ontario.
File contains newspaper clippings from 1947 about the Hay Bay Methodist Church and other stories from the Hay Bay area, including where Sir John A. Macdonald grew up a child and a Loyalist family, with one child (John Roblin) having been shot in the knee during the American Revolution, he later fought and was killed in the War of 1812; Mr. Roblin's widow later owned grist and lumber mills.