Feasibility study prepared for Quinte Arts Council by Philip Goldsmith & Company, architects, on the conversion of the former Belleville Collegiate Institute and Vocational School into a Community Cultural Centre (the Quinte Cultural Centre). Spiral-bound report of 92 pages with plans and elevations.
Four photographs showing the Nortel plant on Sidney Street in Belleville, Ontario, when it was under construction by E.G.M. Cape and Company Limited, contractors and engineers. Photographer not identified.
Report with proposals for finishing touches to the renovation project for City Hall in Belleville, Ontario, illustrated with 25 colour photographs of the interior and exterior of the building which have been pasted into the report.
Scanned image of a photograph of the house at 153 Victoria Avenue, Belleville, Ontario. The house was built by Charles Frederick Smith in around 1878 and sold by Smith to John Wesley Johnson in 1889 for $4,250. Johnson was the Principal of the Ontario Business College in Belleville and Mayor of Belleville, 1897-1900, and Member of the Provincial Parliament for Hastings West, 1908-1919.
Hastings County Historical Society. Building Research Committee