Showing 266 results

Archival description
Item Buildings and structures
Print preview Hierarchy View:

170 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

'Bygone Belleville' calendar

  • CA ON00156 2018-139
  • Item
  • 2012

Calendar for 2012 with images of Belleville, Ontario first published by J. S. Hulett of Napanee in around 1880. The images include:

  • Moira River at Upper Bridge
  • Footbridge over Moira River
  • Dafoe House hotel, Pinnacle and Bridge Streets
  • Hastings County Court House, Pinnacle Street
  • Lower Bridge
  • Bellevue Terrace on Patterson Street
  • Rathbun's boat 'Pilgrim'
  • Interior of Opera House

Knutson, Doug

35mm slides

61 photo slides of Stirling buildings, streets, parks and the surrounding community. Many are reproductions of older photographs.

Additions to Taylor's Plan of George Street in Belleville

A certified reproduction of "Taylor's Plan of George Street (added to the plan by John Emerson, P. L. S.) by Samuel M. Benson, P. L. S. on north 40 feet of Lot # 45 to access Adam Street from road between Lots # 8 & 9 in 2nd Concession Thurlow for George Taylor." Signed August 25, 1874.

This copy was made in 1972 of plan #175, as registered in the Hastings Land Registry Office.

Donated by Walter I. Watson, O.L.S.

Benson, Samuel Manson, D.P.S. & P.L.S.

Aerial photograph of Belleville, Ontario

  • CA ON00156 2011-06
  • Item
  • c.1985

Aerial view of the waterfront east of the Moira River in Belleville, Ontario, showing the harbour area.

Lumbers, Richard

Aerial photograph of Belleville, Ontario

  • CA ON00156 2013-62
  • Item
  • 1978

Aerial view of Belleville from the Bay of Quinte, looking north, with the Corbin Lock factory on the left and Bridge Street United Church on the right.

Lumbers, Richard

Anniversary Notice

A letter from Belleville mayor George A. Zegouras to Mr. and Mrs. Cyrus Fulford on the occasion of their 60th wedding anniversary.

City of Belleville

Architectural Plans of Superintendent's House at SJW School

A set of architectural drawings of the Superintendent's House Elevations, Floor Plans, and Roof Plan at Sir James Whitney School, 350 Dundas Street West, Belleville Ontario. Drawn by C. R. Mallette, Reg. Prof. Engineer - May 19, 2003.

Malette, C. R.

Belleville Arena Seating Plan

A blueprint of the Belleville Arena Seating Plan. The (Memorial) Arena is located on Market Street, between Pinnacle and Front Streets. Drawn by City Engineer, Charles A. Mott, and signed January 5, 1929.

Mott, Charles Allan

Belleville Houses by Mrs. G.D. (Lenny Clarke) Williamson

The file contains research done by Mrs. G.D. (Lenny Clarke) Williamson on 6 houses in Foster Ward and 1 on Dundas Street East, Belleville. Notes included are:

  1. Clapboard house on the north east corner of Church and Saint Paul Streets.
  2. The Petrie House
  3. The Wallbridge House
  4. The MacKenzie Feeds Building
  5. The Lynch Coal House
  6. The Brick Store
  7. No. 260 Dundas Street East “The George Bleecker House”
    Also, contained in the file are newspaper clippings from the Ontario Intelligencer:
  8. April 16, 1964 – The George Bleeker House Dundas Street East, opposite Hospital (with photo).
  9. June 18, 1964 – Moodie Cottae Located on Sinclair Street at Bridge Street (with photo).
  10. July 2, 1964 – Welbanks House Located on James Street (with photo).
  11. The Hutton – Ponton House Located on Dundas Steet West (with photo).

Belleville Street Map circa 1985

A map of the streets of the City of Belleville including property boundaries. The map covers Bay of Quinte north to CNR and from Moira River and North Front Street east to Lingham Street.

Belleville newspaper building reports

  • Item
  • 2014

File contains transcripts of newspaper reports on new buildings in Belleville, Ontario. The reports date from 1856 to 1914.

Foster, Lois

Results 1 to 20 of 266