- CA ON00156 2016-01
Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf
181 resultados com objetos digitais Mostrar resultados com objetos digitais
Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf
486 digital images of the Community Archives' Grand Opening on 7 April 2016.
Plan by Bel-Con Design-Builders for a 7,000 square feet new building for the Hastings County Historical Society, 2008; printed email exchange between Mary Jane Throop and Sharon White about the design, June 2008.
Photograph of staff of Reliance Aircraft & Tool Co. Limited, Belleville
Fonds consist of 3 Tweedsmuir scrapbooks compiled by the Cannifton Corbyville Women's Institute. Also included are 2 minute books and 1 binder of president's notes. Books contain newsclippings, photographs, minutes, brochures, expenditur...
Cannifton Corbyville Women's Institute
This fonds contains one folder of notices including one from the Royal Commission for National Development in the Arts, Letters and Sciences, an outgoing notice pertaining to the addition of Kay Homan to the CJBQ staff, an invitation to a Radio Cl...
Collection comprises photographs, negatives and reproductions made and collected by the Hastings County Historical Society between 1957 and 2010. The contents cover a wide range of subjects, mostly of locations and individuals in Belleville and ot...
Three digital photographs of the Belle (347 Front Street) and Capitol (149 Front Street) Theatres in Belleville, Ontario. Films showing are : 'Zorro Rides Again', 'Angels with Dirty Faces' and 'War and Peace'.
Fonds consists of records pertaining to Earl Gilbert Wheeler of the 13th Brigade, Canadian Field Artillery, Canadian Expeditionary Force. The folders are composed of personal letters to Gunner Wheeler's friends and family written while he was...
The fonds consists of 10 boxes of textual and graphic material about the Hutton-Ponton family. The fonds is organized chronologically by the following categories: Military and Civilian. The fonds consists of the following categories:Boxes 1-3 file...
The fonds comprises the following records:Minute Books from 1943-1999Receipts & Expenses from 1943-1966Treasurer's Accounts from 1967-1978Membership Groups from 1974-1976Newspaper clippingsTwo membership cards from 1993, 1994Record of che...
Prince Edward Belleville Ladies Club
The collection contains the following textual records:Belleville High School Elevator yearbooks from ca. 1913-1926 (gaps)BCIVS yearbooks from ca. 1929-1978 (gaps)1972 yearbook from York Regional School of NursingBelleville Sports Hall of Fame prog...
The fonds consists of 3 boxes of textual records and graphic material about the Ruttan family and Maud Ruttan Way (1889-1952) of Wooler, Ontario, in particular. Includes; diaries, photos, memorial cards, letters, Albert College items, and financia...
This fonds comprises two accessions. Materials donated by church officials in 2002 include:36 annual reports dating from 1898 to 2000'St. Andrew's Church Weekly News', 1888-1890'St. Andrew's Church News', 1968-1969...
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Belleville)
The collection contains materials relating to property on lot 26, concession 7 of Thurlow Township, Ontario first owned by John Latta:History of the house compiled for the Plainfield Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History by Maude Harrison in 1...
This collection represents materials originating or used by W.C. Mikel. The first folder contains three speeches delivered during his time as Police Magistrate and Mayor. The next series of folders contains references and sources for his volume Th...
Mikel, William Charles
Account book including names of prize winners and lists of members.
West Hastings Agricultural Society
Printed music, published by The James Texts, Belleville, Ontario. Words by Effie Chapman James and music by George Moffat James.
The James Texts
Leaflets collected during the 2016 Hastings County Historical Society bus tour on the history of St. John the Baptist Anglican Church, Madoc, and a typed list of founders of the marble church in Bridgewater/Actinolite.
Materials relating to the campaign to turn the former Belleville Collegiate Institute and Vocational School into a library and cultural community centre. The campaign was ultimately unsuccessful, with the building being demolished in 2004.
Quinte Cultural Centre