- 1890 - 1969
The Belleville Chamber of Commerce fonds is composed of:
- one file of correspondence including a press release, a ballot for the election for the 1968 election
- one file containing two newsletters from 1956 and the last page of another newsletter from 1958.
- one file of industrial brochures and promotional material containing three brochures circa 1953.
- one file has annual reports from 1922, 1954, 1955, and 1956 in it, and a better service survey from 1953.
- one file contains three guides about Belleville from 1950, three information guides for visitors to Belleville from 1961.
- one file of directories and maps from 1949 to 1963.
- two files containing "The Highlands of Hastings" travel brochures from 1940 to 1967, and a Quinte Isle tourist directory.
- one file containing files from the "Jaycees," also known as the Belleville Junior Chamber of Commerce.
- one file of material from the Belleville Board of Trade for Hastings County period in the organizations history.
- one file containing ephemera pieces including a sign indicating membership and a menu.
- one file contains various newspaper clippings.
- series of scrapbooks dedicated to the Chamber of Commerce.
Belleville Chamber of Commerce