Various items including:
1) Clerk’s Cash Book for the Third Division Court in the County of Hastings: receipts of money in court cases, with signatures of recipients. 1912, Mar 5 – 1924, Oct 17
2) Procedure Book for the Seventh Division court sitting at Deseronto. Records names of parties in cases of debt. Contains a few loose papers (correspondence and affidavits), 1923, Jan 1 – 1935, Dec 23
3) Lists of recipients of copies of the voters’ lists (under Section 9 of The Ontario Voters’ Lists Act). Has names of various officials in the district. 1920-1935
4) Legislative Franchise Assessment Roll, arranged under the following columns:
No. on roll
Name of assessed person
Age of assessed person
Condition, M., M. W., W’er, W., B. or S.
No. of concession, name of street or other designation of the local division in which residence of Legislative Franchise voter lies
No. of Lot, House etc. in such division
Covers West, Centre and East wards and includes 65 names in total, 1943
5-7) Three sketched floor plans of Clement Block building (western corner of Thomas and St George Streets), showing ground floor restaurant and apartment and apartments on second and third floors. Drawn in pencil on cardboard (two are on the backs of advertisements). c.1950s?
8) Photographs of three Deseronto councillors: Dennis Tompkins, Sam Knapp, Brian Floyd, mounted on card. 1988-1991.