Printed circular addressed to the teachers of Centre Hastings from A. W. McGuire, inspector of public schools. Dated at Tweed, Ontario, 10 March 1926.
Certificates from the polling station at Riggs School in Madoc Township, Hastings County, concerning the number of votes cast for George Jordan, Roscoe Robson and Ed Schievert in the Federal election of 7 June 1948.110 ballots were cast in total. Roscoe Robson was returned (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roscoe_Robson).
Collection of previously uncatalogued photographs, apparently from different sources. They include: 1) "Election day in Flinton", c.1890 2) Fragment of a photograph showing staff outside the Walker Foundry in Belleville, c.1890 3) Seven photographs of the Hewitt property and a church in Roslin, Ontario, with one photograph of the Bridge Street United Church in Belleville, c.1890-1920 4) "Dr & Mrs Stephens", c.1910 5) Photograph of the frame house at 358 Arthur Street in Tweed, Ontario, taken by T. Donohue, c.1910 6) Lucy Kleinsteuber (1915-2011) as a small child, c.1918 7) Colour photograph of Minnie Clarence (born Whiteman) of Albert Street, Belleville (1903-2007), 2003
Colour photographs of the Norris Whitney bridge under construction between Rossmore and Belleville, Ontario and aerial photographs of Belleville, Wellington, Picton, Tweed, Stirling and the open pit mine at Marmora. Photographs of aircraft, including a replica of the 'Spirit of St. Louis', which visited Belleville in 1977 or 1978.
List of 81 landowners in Hungerford Township and the village of Tweed who gave up land for the Napanee, Tamworth and Quebec Railway's extension to Tweed in Hastings County. The book lists names of occupiers, concession and lot and acreage of the land taken by the railway company. A note on the front of the volume certifies that the reference book was lodged with the Registrar of Hastings County on October 29th, 1888.