Vernon's directories, containing street-by-street listings of residents and alphabetical listings for the City of Belleville for the following years:
1909 (Held by Belleville Public Library)
1911 (Held by Belleville Public Library)
1913 (Held by Belleville Public Library)
1918 (Held by Glanmore National Historic Site)
1920 (Held by Glanmore National Historic Site)
1940 (Held by Glanmore National Historic Site)
1942 (Held by Glanmore National Historic Site)
1944 (Held by Glanmore National Historic Site)
A recopy of the 1787 map of Sidney Township. The original map entitled "Plan of the Township of Sidney in the District of Mecklinburg. Surveyed in 1787 by Lewis Kotts, with the names of the proprietor inserted in the Lots." The recopy was completed by Mrs. Dorothy Ashton in 1981, for the Corby Public Library and Hastings County Historical Society. Scale 40 chains to an inch.
File contains a book from 1890-1892, “Declaration of Incorporation and By-Laws of the County of Hastings Law Library Association”, and a letter to B.C. Donnan, President of County of Hastings Law Association, from 1934.
Items include reproduction photographs of nine Belleville Fire Chiefs: William J. Brown (1915-1929), William Lynch (1929-1948), Gerald Vance (1948-1965), Thomas E. Poste (1965-1969), Leo Culhane (1969-1977), Fred Hosking (1977-1985), Raymond Reid (1985), Gordon Gazley (1986-2008), Rhéaume Chaput (2008-2013); print of a hand pump, 1925; typescript information about automatic sprinkler systems, c.1960; photograph of St. Thomas's Church, Belleville, in flames, 1975.
A certified reproduction of the "Re-subdivision of portions of MacDonald and Maud Plans, now the property of the Burrell Rock Drill Company & others, being part of the west half of Lot # 8, Concession 1, Township of Thurlow.” Surveyed by Henry Carre O. L. S., and signed April 29, 1910.
This copy was made in 1972 of plan #391, as registered in the Hastings Land Registry Office.
Printed card produced by BCIVS 2000 campaign with a reproduction of an artwork called "East Side, West Side" by Eve Lucy, which was donated to BCIVS 2000 by Annetta Green. The card has been annotated with the names of the Belleville buildings featured in the painting:
Photographs from World War Two, Philip Etter's identification cards, literature on the navy and military, correspondence with the Canadian Merchant Navy Veterans Association, newspaper articles, newspapers from World War Two, House of Commons releases, the journal "The Red Duster".