Letters written by members of the Little and King families of Tyendinaga Township and Fulton, New York. Includes some family history information, a postcard of Stirling and a photograph of Edith Roulston, taken in 1960.
File contains writings by Violet Bowerman, 54 Crestview Ave., Belleville on her activities during the Second World War. The file also contains a copy of a book owned by her mother Violet M. Camken (died 1948) - "The Housekeeper's Companion" published by the Ladies Aid Society of Emmanuel Church, Belleville, 1933.
Thirteen black and white Hall family photographs and three negatives, 1895-1929, including: George Alex Hall, his first wife, Esther Frost and their children Russell and Arthur and his second wife, Mary Clarke Clazie and their children Aleck, Helen, and Frank
Temperance pledge card signed by Mary Clazie, 1907
Embroidered section of Mary Clazie's home-made wedding dress, 1912
Ration books for members of the Toms family, 1944-1945
Letters of congratulation to Mary Lu Toms for winning drawing and academic prizes, 1955-1961
Artwork by Mary Lu Toms for Moira and Quinte Secondary School, including school pins for Moira and the cover of Quintessence, 1958 and a card carrying her sketch of the Hastings County Registry Office building, c.1961
Certificates for completion of 4H home economics courses and Spelling Bee School Champion, 1956-1958
Correspondence concerning Mary Lu Tom's summer job at the Entomology Research Institute in Belleville, 1962
Single page "Brief History of Belleville" by Gerry Boyce, 1982 and correspondence concerning the donation of a dress to Glanmore by Mary Lu Toms, 1985
File contains original and photocopied manuscript histories of the settlement and early development of Bannockburn including the lumbering and sawmilling industries. Includes a printout of a webpage on Maitland House (available on the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine at https://web.archive.org/web/20010805101431/http://casa-de.vrx.net/buildings/) and an article from the Fall 2019 Country Roads magazine about the conversion of St. Bartholomew Anglican Church in Bannockburn into a private home.
A "Surveyor's Concept Plan of Belleville Waterfront in the future." Drawn by Paul Wiegand circa 1970. Includes heritage buildings moved to new location. Heritage buildings (left to right) Lynch House, [unknown] Patrie House, Margaret Simpson Inn (1820) [church], [house from Pinnacle or Church St.?] . . . 2nd from right: McIntosh, Ridley House, right: [unknown]; in foreground: Petrie Stone building. P. Wreg and Concept of Belleville Harbour.