A certified reproduction of the "Subdivision of part of Lots # 23, 24, 25, Concession XIX, Township of Tudor.” The area includes; Lots # 1 to 28, Blocks A - B and Austin Bay Road along the shore of Bass Lake in Lot # 25, Concession XIX, Tudor Township. Surveyed by Thomas Ransom, O. L. S. and signed August 30, 1961.
A certified reproduction of the "Subdivision “Elmwood Acres Extension”, part [of] Lots # 5 & 6, Reg'd Plan No. 64, Town of Trenton- owner B E P Construction Ltd.” The area includes; west of town limits for the town of Trenton, west to Byron Street, Lots # 1 to 23 and Blocks A, B, C on North Elm Drive and Nelles Ave. Surveyed by Thomas S. Ransom, O. L. S. and signed February 14, 1963.
A map of Kingston to Ottawa, Ontario published by the National Development Bureau's Department of the Interior, circa 1930. The map features locks, bridges, waterways and settlements. Scale 2 miles to an inch. Written on the back, in ink, is "canoe trip." Presumably a tool of direction for someone's voyage.
A certified reproduction of the "Subdivision of Part of Lots # 22, 23, & part of Broken Lot # 24, Concession 5, Township of Cashel and part of Lot # 22 & part of Broken Lots # 23, 24, Concession 4, Township of Cashel.” The area includes; northeast shore of Gunter Lake, east from the Narrows Little Salmon Lake (Cashel Lake) and along the shore to the creek. Surveyed by Browne, Cavell and Jackson, O.L.S. and signed October 28, 1963.
A certified reproduction of the "Registrars' Compiled Plan. Part of Lot # 25, Concession 1 and Broken Front concession Township of Sidney.” The area includes; the Bay of Quinte to the Canadian National Railway, being along the east side of Montrose Road. Surveyed by Thomas S. Ransom, O. L. S. of Ransom & Watson, O. L. S. and signed March 30, 1965.
A recopy of the 1787 map of Sidney Township. The original map entitled "Plan of the Township of Sidney in the District of Mecklinburg. Surveyed in 1787 by Lewis Kotts, with the names of the proprietor inserted in the Lots." The recopy was completed by Mrs. Dorothy Ashton in 1981, for the Corby Public Library and Hastings County Historical Society. Scale 40 chains to an inch.
A certified reproduction of the "Registrar's Compiled Plan: Part Lot # 3, Concession 2, Township of Thurlow, now City of Belleville.” The area includes; Lots # 1 to 24, west of North Front Street and north from Tracey Street. Prepared by S.C. Geneja CST, Registry Office, County of Hastings and signed March 23, 1966.
A certified reproduction of the "Registrar's compiled plan, part of Lot # 26, in Broken Front Concession Township of Sidney.” The area includes; Lots west ½ and east ½ of Lot 26, Broken Front, being the north of side of Hwy 2. Registered March 9, 1967.
A certified reproduction of the "Subdivision of part of Lot # 19, Reg'd plan no. 797, Belleville for Charles W. Lambert Ltd.” The area includes; Lots # 1 to 8 and Block A-B west of Lemoine St., south of Parkdale Drive and both sides of Glendale Road and north of College St. West. Surveyed by Thomas S. Ransom, O. L. S. and signed December 21, 1966.
A certified reproduction of the "Registrar's compiled plan, being a graphic index of part of Lot # 28, Concession 1, Township of Sidney now City of Belleville.” The area includes; 14 Lots in Concession 1, west of Sidney Street and south of Moira Street. Surveyed by S. C. Geneja CST, Registry Office of Hastings and signed May 10, 1968.
A certified reproduction of the "Registrar's Compiled Plan, being a graphic index of part of Lot # 37, Concession 1, Township of Sidney... now City of Belleville.” The area includes; Lots # 1 to 15 Westerly from Sidney Street to Palmer Road and Northerly from Bridge St. West to Moira Street West.. Surveyed by S. C. Geneja CST, Registry Office of Hastings and signed May 28, 1968.
A topographical map of Belleville - Canada sheet #31 C/3 (east half). Area extends from North-Milltown/Marysville to South-Picton and from East-Lennox and Addington to Salmon River and Big Island. Map was published by the Department of National Defence, Army Survey Establishment in 1950. Scale 1:50,000.
A hydrographic map of the area surrounding the Bay of Quinte, Picton to Presqu'ile Bay in Ontario, Canada. With maps of Trenton Approaches, Nigger Narrows, Belleville Harbor & Telegraph Narrows inset. Surveys completed in in 1952-53 and 1957. Map printed June 15, 1962. Published by the Canadian Hydrographic Service, Marine Sciences Branch, Department of Mines and Technical Surveys, Ottawa.
A certified reproduction of the "Plan of Faraday surveyed under instructions from the Commissioner of Crown Lands. ” The area includes; Concessions 1 to 11, Concession A, Concession B, Concession 24, Concessions 15-16, Lots # 1 to 6 South of Concession 12 along the Eastern Boundary of Township of Faraday. Dated November 14, 1869.
This reproduction was made on June 5, 1972 and approved by the Deputy Registrar.
Part of a set of blueprints for the New Fire Hall No.2 in Belleville, Ontario. The hall is located on West Moira Street, between Boswell Street and Wallbridge Crescent . Drawn by John Arnold Thomson and signed October 25, 1948.
A reproduction of an air survey photograph produced by the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources. Map # 444773W of Rawdon Township in Hastings County, Ontario. Circa 1950.
The photograph shows Rawdon Township, Concession 8 to 14, west of Hwy 14, small sections of Marmora Township including Marmora Village and Crow Lake and a small part of Seymour Township in Northumberland County
Donated by Walter I. Watson, P.L.S.
Ontario. Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry