Deeds and papers relating to part of lot 28 on the west side of Pinnacle Street in Belleville, Ontario.
Dates and parties:
1) 18 Jan 1886: Francis Marskeel to William Bleecker
2) 10 Feb 1886: William Bleecker to Thomas Bales Coombs
3) 3 Sep 1889: Thomas Bales Coombs and Ellen Coombs to Thomas Henry Adams
4) 1 Jun 1891: Thomas Henry Adams and Jane Ann Adams to David Matthias Rees
5) 15 Jun 1892: David Matthias Rees and Ruth H. Rees to Herbert Henry Booth
6) 1 Jun 1896: Herbert Henry Booth and Cornelie Booth to Evangeline Cory Booth
7) 22 Nov 1904: Evangeline Cory Booth to Thomas Bales Coombs
8) 17 May 1910: Notice that the parcel of land is held in trust for the Salvation Army
9) 19 Mar 1926: Declaration by John Noble, Secretary of the Governing Council of the Salvation Army, Canada East, that the Salvation Army had held the parcel of land undisturbed since 22 Nov 1904.
10) 28 Dec 1939: Plan by Fraser Aylsworth, Ontario Land Surveyor, of the lot on which the Salvation Army Citadel (later the Pinnacle Playhouse) was located on Pinnacle Street in Belleville