- CA ON00156 DA 2013.20
Printed materials relating to Deseronto in 1929, from the estate of Cecil Argue, Mayor of Deseronto in that year.
1) Green pennant with red ties, with ‘U.E.L. Come to Deseronto June 16,17,18,19’ [from the 1929 United Empire Loyalist celebration]
2) Programme for a concert at Naylor’s Theatre held on Thursday March 14, 1929
3) Merchant’s Advertising Ticket for Naylor’s Theatre, compliments of C. W. Malley, Druggist
4) Women Citizens’ League printed constitution
5) ‘Patriotic Roll’ pledge of allegiance and affirmation of abstention from alcohol, signed by seven children, including Jack West Argue (son of Cecil), Bruce Cole, Norman Purvis, Gerald Houle, Jack Galt, Jean Whitton and Vera Houle