- 16 Oct 1951 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
An original map produced for the Hydro-Electric Power Commission of Ontario, concerning hydro power lines, stations and transformers. However, the map also features railways, roads and land boundaries.
This map is the West Centre Section - Tweed ROA. The total area includes parts of Rawdon, Marmora, Huntingdon, Madoc, Hungerford, and Elzevir Townships. Dated October 16, 1951. Scale: 1.2 inches = 1 m.
Donated by David Pershik.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Photographed and available online at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cabhc/48241584386/
Photocopied - see M430-2977 in Folder 39.
Related units of description
Place access points
- Canada » Ontario » Hastings, County of » Huntingdon, Township of
- Canada » Ontario » Hastings, County of » Marmora and Lake, Municipality of
- Canada » Ontario » Hastings, County of » Madoc, Township of
- Canada » Ontario » Hastings, County of » Hungerford, Township of
- Canada » Ontario » Hastings, County of » Elzevir, Township of