CA ON00156 2014-67
- 1913-1914 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 notebook, five pages used
Name of creator
The opera house at the southwest corner of Church and Bridge Street East opened in 1884 and operated under various names (the Belleville Opera House, Queen's Opera House, Carman Opera House, and finally the Griffin Opera House or Griffin Theatre). It was demolished in 1933.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Donated by Cloyne and District Historical Society in November 2014.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Notebook recording shows at the Griffin Opera House held on dates between August 1913 and April 1914.