CA ON00156 2019-035
Old Boys Reunion pin and Elevator publications
- 1905, 1967-1972 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
The cornerstone of Belleville Collegiate Institute and Vocational School on Church Street in Belleville, Ontario, was laid on 5 October 1927. The school officially opened on 12 December 1928. The school closed its doors to students in 1992 and stood empty for twelve years. It was eventually demolished in 2004.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Received anonymously, April 2019.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Brass pin reading "Belleville Old Boys Reunion, 1905" and three issues of the Belleville Collegiate Institute and Vocational School 'Elevator' year book for: 1967-1968; 1968-1969; 1971-1972.