- 1932-1978 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
The cornerstone of Belleville Collegiate Institute and Vocational School on Church Street in Belleville, Ontario, was laid on 5 October 1927. The school officially opened on 12 December 1928. The school closed its doors to students in 1992 and stood empty for twelve years. It was eventually demolished in 2004.
Volumes collected by William P. Youdale (teacher of English and History at Belleville Collegiate Institute and Vocational School) and his family.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Donated by Ron Buskard in February 2020.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Editions of the Belleville Collegiate Institute and Vocational School publication Elevator for the following years: