CA ON00156 2016-43
Digital images of blueprint of Gibson Infirmary
- 1893 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
5 digital images
Name of creator
The Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf opened in Belleville, Ontario in 1870.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Donated by Donna Fano in June 2016.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Elevations and plans of the Gibson Infirmary building on the site of the Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf.