CA ON00156 DA 2011.21
- c.1900-1981 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1cm of textual and photographic records
Donated to the Deseronto Archives by Gord Burley in September 2011.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Transferred to the Community Archives in September 2016.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Photocopies and scans of newspaper articles and photographs relating to the Dawson and Burley families.
1) Photocopy of Quinte Scanner article about Hudson’s Mill. December 18, 1981
2) Photocopy of photograph of front of Deseronto House Hotel, with Deseronto Bus Line coach and horses.
3) Photocopy of photos of the old Deseronto to Prince Edward County ferry, being made into a houseboat (Reg Dawson did this)
4) Photocopy of article in The Intelligencer about the ferry from October 30, 1974. Mentions Reg Dawson.
5) Photocopy of photos of the ferry in service. Undated.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
One item has been scanned and is available at https://www.flickr.com/photos/deserontoarchives/6329394978/
Related units of description
Subject access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
Digital object metadata