CA ON00156 2015-06
- 1991 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 booklet, 36 pages
Name of creator
Henry Corby opened a distillery on the banks of the Moira river north of Belleville in around 1859. The operation ran under a variety of owners until the site was closed down in 1989.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Donated by Lois Foster in February 2015.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Booklet produced at the time of the closure of the Corbyville plant of Corby's Distilleries, containing a history of the Corbys and photographs of employees and site buildings and vehicles.