CA ON00156 DA 2021.01
- 1892-1901, 1927 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
The first Deseronto Public School building opened in 1877. Prior to that date, students were taught in two rooms on Edmon Street in the village of Deseronto. A new school was opened on Stanley Avenue in 1957.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Transferred from Deseronto Archives to the Community Archives in September 2016.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Copies of letters written on behalf of the Deseronto Public School Board.