CA ON00156 2019-096
- 2001-2014 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
4cm of textual and graphic materials
Name of creator
The Town of Belleville, Ontario was incorporated effective January 1, 1850 under the terms of the Baldwin Act, Chapter 81, Canada Statutes, 1849. The town became a City in 1878. In 1998 it amalgamated with the surrounding Township of Thurlow.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Transferred from the Recreation, Culture and Community Services Department in October 2019.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
1) 56 colour photographs of the proposed route of the Riverfront Trail in Belleville, c.2001
2) Environmental Screening Report for the City of Belleville Riverfront Trail, July 2001
3) Moira River Fish Habitat Restoration Project Design Brief, August 2003
4) City of Belleville Structure Dedication Ceremony program for the dedication of: Bruce Faulds Track, Palmer Road; Wilbur C. Purcell Bridge, Dundas Street; Ben Corke Footbridge; Jean Smith Non-Profit Housing Complex, Brown Street; Tom Gavey Alemite Park, Pine Street; Putman Bridge, Cannifton Road North and Maitland Drive; Gerry Masterson Community Centre, Harmony Road, Thurlow, 25 October 2003
5) History, Customs, and Traditions, The Hastings & Prince Edward Regiment (26 pages), May 2014