- 1922 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
The first Methodist meeting held in Belleville took place in 1815. The first meeting house was built on Pinnacle Street in 1818 and expanded in later years. In 1865 a new church opened on Bridge Street, on land provided by Billa Flint.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Booklet summarizing the history of the Bridge Street Methodist Church and its Sunday School.