Business and commerce

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Business and commerce

Equivalent terms

Business and commerce

Associated terms

Business and commerce

709 Archival description results for Business and commerce

709 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Lazier Paper Mills & Dam

The file contains a number of legal documents dating from 1907 through to 1929 pertaining to land ownership of various parcels of land including: Hastings Paper Mills (Township of Thurlow), Lazier Paper Mills, Belleville Paper Mills, Lazier Dam. Family names included in these documents are: Colon Bruce Burnham, John Bell, Thomas P. Birchall, Samuel J. Bull, Jonas Canniff, James Canniff, William James Craig, William Oliver Luscomb (wife Coralie), Samuel H. Traverton, S.A. Lazier, Robert Elliott Lazier, Alec Robertson, Charles Edward Ford, Albert Ford, Frederick Ford, Walter Ford, Mary Ford, Mary Fenwick, William Moore, Clara Yeomans, Mary Yoemans, Louis C. Yeomans, Alicia Fenton Russell Yeomans , Horace Yeomans.

Economic Development publications for Deseronto, Ontario

  • CA ON00156 DA 2016.03
  • Collection
  • 2001-2012

Materials relating to economic development in Deseronto, including a feature in ‘Great Lakes Cruiser’ magazine, August 2001; Land inventory and promotional materials about the town, 2003; Downtown Revitalization Project handouts, 2007; 2012 Naylor’s Theatre historical fundraising calendar (annotated by Town’s Edge B&B).

Account Statements - W.N. Ponton

Four original account statements for Mr. W.N. Ponton from: 1) R.P. Hamilton, dealer in Carriages, Sleighs, Agricultural Iplements, etc. dated Oct. 30, 1895; 2) H. Fowell, wholesale and retail dealer in Fine Carriages, Harness, All Farm Machinery, Robes, Whips, Blankets, dated Oct 25, 1895; 3) J.W. Walker, dealer in Carriage, Traimmings, Saddlery, Shelf and Heavy Hardware dated Aug 26, 1895; 4) Orr & Duckworth, manufacturers of Light and Heavy Carriages.

Trent Port 1860

Two booklets published by the Hastings County Historical Society reproducing an article taken from the first directory of the County of Hastings, 1860-1861 published by Mackenzie Bowell, the Intelligencer Office, Belleville, Canada West, 1860. In the early part of the Nineteenth Century, the village at the mouth of the Trent River was known as Trent Port.

Tweed Hydro-Electric Commission, History of

Five newspaper articles clipped from The Tweed News period from Jan 14, 1970 to Feb 11, 1970. Editorial history of Tweed Hydro-Electric Commission written by Cartha Cassidy, Commissioner. "Record of some of the significant happenings relating to the early history of electricity in Tweed and the march of Hydro in the community from 1930 until 1967 - Canada's Centennial Year."

Cartha Cassidy

Results 1 to 20 of 709