- Government, 226 results
- Land, settlement and immigration, 45 results
- Buildings and structures, 32 results
- Politics, 30 results
- Law and justice, 16 results
- Transportation and utilities, 15 results
- Business and commerce, 12 results
- Sports, recreation and leisure, 8 results
- Family and personal life, 4 results
- Events and celebrations, 4 results
226 Results for Belleville
226 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA ON00156 HCHS TR-0487
File contains newspaper clips about a political forum to be held c.1959, a c.1957 City District Labour Council meeting, Donald Burdshaw elected Labour Council President c.1957, James Hunter elected new Labour Council President c.1959, and Herbert...
- CA ON00156 HCHS TR-0488-1
- 1960 – 1969
File contains a 1960 newspaper advertisement for the Labour Council banquet to be held, and a c.1969 newspaper clip on plans for Palmer Gardens subdivision.
- CA ON00156 HCHS TR-0153
File contains by-laws, and reports on the Aqua Vitae Co. Ltd from 1939.
- CA ON00156 HCHS TR-0430
File contains a notice from City Council about City Works, c.1903.
- CA ON00156 HCHS TR-0428
File contains a list of offices of the Corporation of the City of Belleville, a list of the Standing Committee for c.1891, 1894, 1895, and a newspaper clip of the total vote.
- CA ON00156 HCHS TR-0437
File contains a copy of a letter from the City Clerk to Mr. E. Flagler with an attached listing of the names of the Mayor and Aldermen of Belleville and various Committees for the year 1955.