Bay of Quinte District High School Board

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Bay of Quinte District High School Board

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1952-1968

History

The Bay of Quinte High School District came into being on 1 January 1952 as a partnership involving the City of Belleville and the Townships of Ameliasburgh, Thurlow, and Tyendinaga. in 1961 Sidney Township and the Village of Frankford joined the District. In 1968 this board was replaced by boards organized at the County level (the Hastings County Board of Education and the Prince Edward County Board of Education).

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Related entity

Hastings County Board of Education (1968-1998)

Identifier of the related entity

Category of the relationship

temporal

Type of relationship

Hastings County Board of Education

is the successor of

Bay of Quinte District High School Board

Dates of the relationship

Description of relationship

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places