CA ON00156 2017-30
- 1978-1980 (Production)
Niveau de description
Étendue matérielle et support
10 maps and photographs
Zone du contexte
Nom du producteur
The Town of Belleville, Ontario was incorporated effective January 1, 1850 under the terms of the Baldwin Act, Chapter 81, Canada Statutes, 1849. The town became a City in 1878. In 1998 it amalgamated with the surrounding Township of Thurlow.
Items found at the Quinte Sports and Wellness Centre.
Source immédiate d'acquisition ou de transfert
Transferred to the Archives in March 2017 by Recreation, Culture and Community Services Department of the City of Belleville.
Zone du contenu et de la structure
Portée et contenu
Various maps and aerial photographs:
1) Ontario Hydro aerial photograph of the 401 corridor from north Belleville to north Trenton, 20 July 1978
2) Six aerial photographs, labelled 1980, covering the City of Belleville
3) Aerial photograph showing Zwicks Park, Albert College and the Four Seasons Hotel, 1980 (on mylar)
4) Two printed maps of Thurlow township, showing roads, lots and concessions, one with ward boundaries, one with annotations in red ink. Undated (after the 401 was built).