CA ON00156 PC/279
2nd Annual Dessert Cabaret & Silent Auction
- 2014 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 poster, 27.5 cm (w) x 21.5 cm (h)
Name of creator
The first Methodist meeting held in Belleville took place in 1815. The first meeting house was built on Pinnacle Street in 1818 and expanded in later years. In 1865 a new church opened on Bridge Street, on land provided by Billa Flint.