Item HC03037 - 140 Years of Progress, Souvenir of Belleville & Bay of Quinte District Memorial to the U. E. Loyalists

Open original Digital object

Identity area

Reference code

CA ON00156 HCHS Brochures/HC03037

Title

140 Years of Progress, Souvenir of Belleville & Bay of Quinte District Memorial to the U. E. Loyalists

Date(s)

  • 1924 (Creation)

Level of description

Item

Extent and medium

1 brochure, 31 pages

Context area

Name of creator

(1878-)

Administrative history

The Town of Belleville, Ontario was incorporated effective January 1, 1850 under the terms of the Baldwin Act, Chapter 81, Canada Statutes, 1849. The town became a City in 1878. In 1998 it amalgamated with the surrounding Township of Thurlow.

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Brochure produced by the City of Belleville, featuring businesses, homes and activities in the Belleville and Quinte area of Ontario.

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling

Accruals

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation revision deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Digital object (Master) rights area

Digital object (Reference) rights area

Digital object (Thumbnail) rights area

Accession area

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places